Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Saturday Staple: The Long Cardigan

Saturday mornings are bliss. It is my time to spend an hour drinking coffee- catching up on emails and the weekly happenings that I may have missed.


One of my weekend wardrobe essentials is a long cardigan. I throw that on over a v-neck t-shirt and I am ready to go.

Now I have a splurge option as well as a steal option.

So the first option is from Tory Burch and is the splurge. The Simone cardigan is so wonderful and is flattering on all shapes! It retails for $225 BUT I have NEVER paid that for one. I wait until the out of season colors go on sale and then I wait for an extra 25% off sale coupon and that brings the price down significantly.

http://www.toryburch.com/simone-cardigan/50003185.html?start=1&q=simone&dwvar_50003185_color=409

Now the steal option is ironic because this line is designed by Tory Burch's ex-husband, and the line is called C. Wonder.

His store strongly resembles Tory but his prices are significantly less. 

His sweater, the signature mid-length cardigan retails for $78. I have never paid this price either. This cardigan goes on sale all of the time and there is usually a 50% off sale coupon going around as well.

http://www.cwonder.com/Categories/Clothing/Sweaters/Signature-Mid-Length-Cardigan/product/CWW-S14-SW101.html


As you can see the two options are almost identical! I own both and I love them both. 

Does any one else have a weekend staple?

Have a wonderful Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment