Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dressing for Work on a Grad Student Budget

I have always loved shopping. There is that instant moment of bliss after you bought something you are really excited about. I have found that this bliss I am referring to is even more awesome when you find something for a really good deal!

Yesterday Ann Taylor LOFT had 50% of their entire store. This sounds pretty great... What is even more great is this includes sale. So my cute shirt that was already marked down to $15 was now even less!



The greatest thing about the LOFT is that they run sales like this all the time. These tops are super cute and affordable just add a necklace or scarf and you have an instant work outfit.


I think the biggest thing about dressing for work is knowing how to accesorize. I can't afford to own a ton of cute work dresses and pant/blazer sets. I can afford cute tops and I can also afford to jazz them up with fun accessories. 

www.loft.com
www.outfitmetonight.com



No comments:

Post a Comment