Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Degree & My Favorite Tee


Well it's officially winter in case anyone was in denial! 


Yep, here in Blacksburg it is 1 degree but feels like -18 :). Needless to say it was a chilly morning and Starbucks was definitely in order.

Even Charlotte just wanted to lounge...


Still had to go to work but made it through the day and now will tell you all about my favorite new t-shirt. I have to give credit to my mom because she was the one who found it first. I am obsessed <3.

Rubbish - $16 
Nordstrom BP Section


This shirt is seriously the perfect length, weight, and texture. It comes in all sorts of different colors although right now they are starting to release their Spring colors so some of the Winter colors might not be available! 
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rubbish-high-low-tee-juniors/3496288?origin=PredictiveSearch


That is all for now! More to come tomorrow.

Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment