Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Lilly Sale, Good Wine, and a Dog Collar I Can't Afford

Happy MONDAY Ya'll :)

Well here it goes... My first blog post. I have always thought the best blogs are the ones full of pictures and a couple of short sentences so I will try my best to not bore you and keep it to that format.


1. The Lilly Pulitzer sale is on until tomorrow! I scored this adorable top for $19! 
Free Shipping too :) www.lillypulitzer.com




2. Saturday my parents and I went out to a lovely dinner at Richmond Country Club. We were introduced to an awesome wine that is made completely organically! 
https://www.stolpmanvineyards.com/



3. I have champagne taste on a beer budget. Anyways I am obsessed with this Tory Burch dog collar. What dog doesn't need a Tory collar? It might be a necessity.


Goodnight everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment